- SKAA / SKAA Pro transmitter for DJ and pro audio applications
- 14 hour run time from a full charge using internal Li-Ion battery power cell
- Feed 4 SKAA speakers or headphones in SKAA mode (at 36 ms latency)
- Feed 2 SKAA speakers or headphones in SKAA Pro mode (at 19 ms latency) … great for lightning fast scratching and finger drumming
- Two 1/4"TRS balanced/unbalanced line level inputs with input impedance > 10k ohms
- Inputs 1 and 2 can be used for Left / Right audio or to carry separate signals (eg. FRONT OF HOUSE on 1 and CUE MIX on 2)
- XLR outputs on your DJ Controller? Just use two XLR-F to 1/4”TRS balanced cables to connect.
- Legendary Burr Brown input buffers
- Legendary Burr Brown analog to digital converters
- Global volume control for all downstream devices. This doesn’t scale your audio prior to wireless transmission — instead it remote controls the gain in the amplifiers in the downstream devices, delivering the best signal to noise ratio possible at all volume levels.
- Mute/unmute control for all downstream devices
... scroll down for more specs
- Thru jacks wired in parallel with the inputs so you can flow your signal to the next destination in addition to transmitting it out wirelessly by SKAA or SKAA Pro
- Thrus are great for a hybrid system in which there are wired speakers in the front of the room and wireless speakers in the back of the room. The output of your deck connects to Inputs 1/2. Thrus 1/2 then feed your amps.
- Thrus also enable you to run 2 Dani transmitters at the same time to double your wireless speakers at a gig. Connect your mixer out to Dani's A's Inputs. Then connect Dani A's thrus to Dani B's inputs using two TRS balanced patch cables.
- Dani can handle a wide range of line level signals from the wimpy to the extreme. Feed Dani from a meagre headphone jack (3.5 mm phone or computer source) or hit it with +22 dBu of XLR balanced signal from the hottest DJ mixer.
- Li-Ion battery is user replaceable so your Dani won’t become a useless brick 4 or 5 years down the road
- Dani charges from any USB power source (virtually any USB phone charger will work) — use a cable with a Type C plug for the Dani end
- Fast charging is supported when a 2A-rated USB power adapter is used
- Fuel gauge tells you how much battery life is remaining — last bar will start to slow flash when 45 min battery life remains
- Auto power off when battery reaches empty
- Up to 50 meter reliable indoor range with the included 2 dBi antenna (actual range will vary depending on antenna implementation in the receive-side device)